Girl Scout Sunday
Girl Scout Sunday gives girls an opportunity to attend their place of worship and be recognized as Girl Scouts. Girls may consider performing a service, such as a greeting, ushering, or doing a flag ceremony. These days can also be a time when girls explore other faiths!
- Wear your Girl Scout uniform and take part in a service at your place of worship.
- Earn the My Promise, My Faith award.
- Learn about a faith tradition that you are not familiar with.
- Volunteer to assist with teaching or watching the younger children in your place of worship.
- Volunteer to lead a prayer or song in your place of worship.
- Find a quiet, peaceful place to think about all of the things you are grateful for.