Fun outdoor adventure and activities at the Girl Scout Troop House with a day trip to Girl Scout Day at the Capitol in Oklahoma City.Who
Girl Scout Daisies, Brownies, Juniors and qualified PAs, VITs, and older girls.
Monday, March 18, 2013 - Friday, March 22, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
*On Wednesday, March 20, 2013, pickup time will be 5:00 p.m.
Friday, February 15, 2013. Use Day Camp Registration form #639F.
Girl Scout Troop House (5 minutes west of downtown Tulsa.)
|Child(ren) of full-time staff ||No Charge (Staff Application form #604F)|
|First Girl Scout in family||$40.00|
|Additional Girl Scout in family||$35.00|
|Program Aides and VITs||$8.00|
A minimum payment of $5.00 must accompany the registration form. Cookie Credit may be applied to balance after payment of registration fees. Non-Members are also welcome for an additional $12.00 fee.
Jan Cochran, email@example.com, 918-234-3741.
Dana Whittaker, DWhittaker@gseok.org, 918-745-5240 or 800-707-9914 ext. 240.
- Print or type all information on both sides of the registration form.
- Registration will not be accepted if the form is not completed on both sides.
- One registration form needed for each child – including all staff children.
- Families with two or more children registering should staple registrations together.
- Include your staff application, form #604F, if you are volunteering to help with camp.
Transportation: Bus Service will be available, subject to change based on registrations.
|First Stop||7:45 a.m.||Westlake ACE Hardware, 81st & 145th, BA||4:15 p.m.|
|Second Stop||8:15 a.m.||Hicks Park, 33rd & Mingo||3:45 p.m.|
|Third Stop||8:30 a.m.||LaFortune Park (Ball field parking lot), 61st & Yale||3:30 p.m.|
|Destination||9:00 a.m.||Girl Scout Troop House||3:00 p.m.|