American Red Cross First Aid (FAB1401)
From 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Tulsa Girl Scout Service Center
2432 E 51st St
Tulsa, OK 74105
Anna Marie Davidson
Girl Scout First Aiders
An adult who has taken GSUSA approved First Aid and CPR training and volunteers to provide safety services to a troop is a first aider. First aiders are required when troops participate in activities that need council approval.
The Safety-Wise chapter of Volunteer Essentials discusses first aiders and defines who qualifies as a Level 1, Level 2, and Wilderness first aider.
Safety Course Descriptions
American Red Cross First Aid
- For all First Aid and CPR courses, the number of participants is strictly limited. Spaces fill on a first come, first served basis. Courses may be cancelled if less than six people are registered. Registrations will not be processed until payment is received.
- Be early! Participants who arrive late will not be certified.
- Notify the training registrar as soon as possible if you are unable to attend. Someone may be waiting for your space.
- All courses include skill sessions requiring working on the floor. Wear comfortable clothing and bring a cushion for kneeling as needed.
- Participants are required to complete both written exams and skills test(s) in all courses to receive certification.
- Courses scheduled to meet through a meal time,will not break. Bring a drink and food with you to the course.
This course certifies participants in first aid and is valid for two years. It does not meet the requirements to be a level 1 first aider. This course is required for lifeguards and is included in the Lifeguard class.
Basic first aid and safety skills.
What to Bring
Note taking materials and Training Record Card.
« Go to Upcoming Event List