This is a THREE-SESSION Course. All sessions must be attended for certification.
The class will meet from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM on Friday, May 16, 9:00AM - 6:00PM on Saturday, May 17, AND Sunday, May 18, 2014.
Participants will be certified in CPR Pro, First Aid, and Lifeguarding Pool upon successful completion of all components of this class.
If you need certification only in CPR Pro or any components, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Successful completion of this course certifies an individual to lifeguard in pools only. Certification is valid for two years.
All participants must be able to demonstrate each skill satisfactorily before the last day of the class in order to pass the course.
• Swim 300 yards
• 20 yard swim and brick retrieval - timed
What to Bring: Note taking materials, Training Record Card, swimsuit, towel, and goggles (optional).
• For all First Aid and CPR courses, the number of participants is strictly limited. Spaces fill on a first come, first served basis. Courses may be cancelled if less than six people are registered.
• Registrations will not be processed until payment is received.
• Be early! Participants who arrive late will not be certified.
• Notify the training registrar as soon as possible if you are unable to attend. Someone may be waiting for your space.
• All courses include skill sessions requiring working on the floor. Wear comfortable clothing and bring a cushion for kneeling as needed.
• Participants are required to complete both written exams and skills test(s) in all courses to receive certification.
• Courses scheduled to meet through a meal time, will not break. Bring a drink and food with you to the course.
Click here for registration!