Jamboree 2014 Registration Deadline
August 28, 2014
Two-night primitive tent camping experience for Juniors and up. Girls will DISCOVER new skills as they choose to participate in a wide variety of activities from canoeing to candle making. CONNECT with troops from all parts of the council as you trade SWAPS, do a campfire skit and enter the all-camp cooking contest. Get creative on your campsite decorations and gate posts.
Who: Girl Scout Junior Troops and older. No tagalongs
Check in: Friday from 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Check out: Sunday from 9:30 a.m. – noon.
Each troop must:
- Have experienced a 2-night overnight.
- Be accompanied by a trained troop camper, first aider and adequate adult-to-girl ratio.
- Be self-contained and bring all equipment necessary for primitive camping. No campers or RVs. Limited cabins, yurts and other accommodations are available upon request to BSimpson@gseok.org.
- Bring their own tents, sleeping gear, cooking utensils, food, ice chests, coolers, first aid kit, fuel (wood, propane charcoal, etc.) NO LIQUID ACCELERANTS.
- Bring at least five SWAPS per girl for sharing.
- Provide transportation in accordance with Volunteer Essentials Guidelines and Safety Activity Checkpoints.
- Please bring as few vehicles as possible.
- Provide separate tents in troop campsite for male adults.
Fee: $8.00 per girl. Includes patch, program materials and security. Payment is due with registration. No refunds.
Staff Contact: Becky Simpson firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for registration!
« Go to Upcoming Event List