Go Gold Workshop - McAlester
The Go Gold Workshop is for Girl Scout Seniors and Ambassadors who are preparing to work towards earning the highest award in Girl Scouts – the Girl Scout Gold Award!
Are you ready to Go Gold? Learn about the prerequisites you need to complete before beginning the Gold Award process. Need some help determining if your project idea is a Take Action project or needs to be developed beyond the community service level? Need ideas on how to make your project sustainable? Come on over to this informal meeting and let’s talk about it! This course is required for girls prior to working on their Gold Award.
Parents and/or leaders who will be supporting the girls through the Gold Award process are welcome to come to the workshop. Please register so we can be prepared with sufficient supplies!
After the registration deadline you will receive a permission slip and a list of items to bring.
This is an individual event, not a troop activity.
There is no fee for this activity.
Registration deadline is October 19, 2018.
There is a maximum of 20 registrations.
Refund & Cancellation Policy for Program Events & Activities
- All activities require advance registration and payment.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- There will be no refund of the full payment for cancellations by participants after the registration deadline.
- On occasions, a third party reservation does not allow us to offer a refund at any time after a registration has been completed. This will be noted within the event description.
- In the case that GSEOK has to cancel a program, a full refund will be offered.
- This policy includes all methods of payment, including Cookie Credit.