Paddle,Picnic, and Rappel (PPR)
Practice your canoeing skills, discover your strength and courage and build your confidence. Spend the day canoeing on Tallchief Lake, rappelling off a cliff, and enjoying a picnic with friends on the lakeshore. Bring a sack lunch , water bottle, and provide your own transportation to Camp Tallchief where you will begin your adventure paddling on Tallchief Lake, rappelling off a cliff, and finding the perfect spot for your picnic. You will receive a permission slip and supply list after the registration deadline.
Prerequisite: Girls must have completed a Canoe Level 1 course and be at least 14 years old.
This is an individual event, not a troop activity.
Registration deadline is April 26th, 2018.
$6.00 per Participant
Refund & Cancellation Policy for Program Events & Activities
- All activities require advance registration and payment.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- There will be no refund of the full payment for cancellations by participants after the registration deadline.
- On occasions, a third party reservation does not allow us to offer a refund at any time after a registration has been completed. This will be noted within the event description.
- In the case that GSEOK has to cancel a program, a full refund will be offered.
- This policy includes all methods of payment, including Cookie Credit.