Outdoor Adventure Trip 2020 Interest Meeting
Add some epic adventure to your summer 2020!
Our Outdoor Adventure trips are led by our great Outdoor Educators and could include hiking, rappelling, camping, etc. During this meeting we'll discuss possible destinations for the trip, the spring schedule of the pre-trip prep weekends, etc.
- All interested girls must attend this meeting with a parent/guardian.
- This is an individual event, not a troop event.
- Girls must be 14 years old at the time trip.
Along with the trip, planning meetings and also team-building, camping weekends prior to the trip will be part of the commitment each girl makes by saying YES to this adventure!
Please email Elizabeth Barnes, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
Refund & Cancellation Policy for Program Events & Activities
All activities require advance registration and payment by the registration deadline.
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event activity fees do not require a deposit, all payments made upon registration are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations must be received before the registration deadline.
- There are no refunds after the registration deadline.
The individual making the registration will be responsible for any balance due for:
- cancellations received after the registration deadline
- any balance due for girls who are "no shows"
On occasion, a third-party event will not allow us to offer a refund at any time after a registration has been made. This will be noted in the event description. In the event that GSEOK has to cancel a program, a full refund will be provided. This policy includes all methods of payment, including Cookie Credit.