Hour of Code for All Levels (Troop, RDL 12/20)
Girls will get to participate in the national hour of code initiative and learn coding through interactive computer games.
Join University of Tulsa students as they introduce you to the first steps in programming something of your very own. Activities from very basic programming to more advanced coding will allow you to explore the world of code for yourself.
Individuals and troops are welcome.
Sign up as a troop - All leaders will need to have attended Beyond the Meeting training and follow all guidelines for a daytime trip outside of the regular troop meeting. Or sign up as an individual- after the registration deadline you will receive a permission slip and a list of items to bring.
Registration deadline is December 20, 2019.
There is a $5 fee per registrant with a maximum of 75 registrations.
$5.00 per Participant
Refund & Cancellation Policy for Program Events & Activities
All activities require advance registration and payment by the registration deadline.
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event activity fees do not require a deposit, all payments made upon registration are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations must be received before the registration deadline.
- There are no refunds after the registration deadline.
The individual making the registration will be responsible for any balance due for:
- cancellations received after the registration deadline
- any balance due for girls who are "no shows"
On occasion, a third-party event will not allow us to offer a refund at any time after a registration has been made. This will be noted in the event description. In the event that GSEOK has to cancel a program, a full refund will be provided. This policy includes all methods of payment, including Cookie Credit.