Girls are amazing innovators. Seriously, they’ve been exploring, inventing, and revolutionizing things (like the English language) for generations. And when you combine their innovative skills with a desire to help others, you get the potential for some awesome scientific breakthroughs and inventions. And we want to be a part of that!
Explore all of the exciting STEM activities offered at Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma: Please look over program guides and the website activities calendar for dates.
- Cyber Security Workshops
- Hour of Code Workshops
- Designing Robots for Brownies and Juniors
- TU STEM for Brownies
- First LEGO League (Have your own robotics team!)
- Robotics team leadership trainings are offered
- Must have a team of five or more with two adults
- Astronomy Club
- Overnights at the Discovery Lab, WONDERtorium, Oklahoma Aquarium, Science Museum Oklahoma
- STEM themed Resident Camp sessions
- STEM activities throughout Day Camp
- 3rd Party events with STEM community partners
- Check out all of the new STEM badges and journeys offered through GSUSA
- Painting classes led by artists at AHHA
- Pottery led by Purple Glaze
A STEM Kit is a detailed curriculum box that your Girl Scout troop can use to expand your Girl Scout experience. Each kit contains a program guide or instructions, and permanent supplies. Program Kits can be specific to a Girl Scout program level or can be multilevel. Each Program Kit is different. Refer to the Program Kit you are interested in for details.
GSEOK’s STEM kits are available to borrow at no cost to leaders and can be delivered to any council office for pickup. Checkout information coming soon!