As a registered, graduating Girl Scout, you are eligible to apply for a Juliette Low Leadership Society Scholarship to assist you with the cost of college or technical/trade school.
Your complete scholarship application with all supporting documentation must be submitted by Friday, January 14, 2022.
The application portal has closed. Please contact FundDevelopment@gseok.org with any further questions.
Completed application packets may be submitted online or
hand-delivered to the GSEOK Store at the below address.
Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma
4810 South 129th East Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74134
If you have any questions or need additional information please contact FundDevelopment@gseok.org
Eligibility and Evaluation
- You must be a registered 12th grade graduating Girl Scout with Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma.
- Your merit efforts will be considered along with Girl Scouts' experience, academics, positions of leadership, community service, accomplishments, essay quality, and financial need.
- The deadline for submission of completed scholarship applications is Friday, January 14, 2022.
- The application must be submitted online.
- All supporting documentation must be received (not postmarked) by mail, emailed to FundDevelopment@gseok.org, or hand-delivered to the GSEOK Hardesty Leadership Center (4810 S 129th E Ave, Tulsa, OK 74134) by the deadline in order to be considered.
- Current official high school transcript. If your official high school transcript is in a sealed envelope, leave it sealed.
- ACT and/or SAT score(s) verification, if taken.
- Two reference letters submitted on your behalf one from a Girl Scout adult volunteer and one from a community advisor with whom you have worked. (No letters from family, friends, or peers will be accepted).