As a registered, graduating Girl Scout, you are eligible to apply for a Juliette Low Leadership Society Scholarship to assist you with the cost of college or technical/trade school. Scholarships will be at a minimum of $2,000 or higher.
Your complete scholarship application with all supporting documentation must be submitted by Sunday, January 15, 2023.
Completed application packets may be submitted online or hand-delivered to the GSEOK Store at the below address.
Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma
4810 South 129th East Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74134
If you have any questions or need additional information please contact FundDevelopment@gseok.org
Eligibility and Evaluation
- You must be a registered 12th grade graduating Girl Scout with Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma.
- Your merit efforts will be considered along with Girl Scouts' experience, academics, positions of leadership, community service, accomplishments, essay quality, and financial need.
- The deadline for submission of completed scholarship applications is Sunday, January 15, 2023.
- All supporting documentation must be received (not postmarked) by mail, emailed to FundDevelopment@gseok.org, or hand-delivered to the GSEOK Hardesty Leadership Center (4810 S 129th E Ave, Tulsa, OK 74134) by the deadline in order to be considered.
- Current official high school transcript. If your official high school transcript is in a sealed envelope, leave it sealed.
- One reference letter submitted on your behalf either
from a Girl Scout adult volunteer or a community advisor with whom
you have worked. (No letters from family, friends, or peers will be